I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Pension & Public Grievances

Apply for Grant of Extraordinary Pension

When a claim for any disability pension or family pension arises, the Head of the Office or the Department in which the injured or the deceased Government servant was employed will forward the claim through the usual channel to the Government of Assam with the following documents :-

(i) A full statement of circumstances in which the injury was received, the disease was contracted or the death occurred.

(ii) The application for disability pension/ family pension in prescribed format or as the case may be.

(iii) In the case of an injury of Government servant or one who has contracted a disease a medical report in in prescribed format . In the case of a deceased Government servant a medical report as to the death or reliable evidence as to the actual occurrence of death, if the Government servant lost his life in such circumstances that a medical report cannot be secured.

(iv) A report of the Accounts Officer concerned as to whether an award is admissible under the rules and, if so, of what amount.

After receipt of the proposal along with the above mentioned documents the Government shall examine it as per the provisions of Assam Services ( Extraordinary Pension) Rules 1963 and if satisfied shall entertaine the proposal for awarding extraordinary pension.

How Do I